Screen Printing/ Spin Painting Parties.
Captured on the Rye is pleased to welcome you to one of our Screen-Printing and Spin Painting parties. Open to all ages 5+ for parties of up to *10 participants. Come and work with Lou to design and print your own T-Shirt and/or make some fantastic spin-painted art creations.
Design your own tee shirt from your own imagination, or use one or more of our suitable templates or pre-cut stencils.
Lou will work with each of the participants to develop their ideas and then print them onto a T-shirt using eco-friendly water-based inks which are colourfast and machine-washable.
Results regularly exceed expectations, with participants able to proudly wear their own creations straight away if desired.
If you would like to host a party at your home, or at a venue of your choice
Contact Lou on 07940401983 (quickest response), or by email: email@example.com
Please refer to our FAQ page to find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
I will be happy to answer any more queries you may have.
Spin-Painted Tee Shirt:
We have combined our most popular activities to create these one-off masterpieces printed directly on to a tee shirt, tote bag or stretched canvas!
In addition to a tee shirt, participants can also print a canvas shopping bag with the same design in the same colour. Add £5 pp.
We have a candy floss machine available to raise the excitement even higher. Unlimited candy floss for all. Add £2 pp. Minimum spend £20.
All Tee shirt parties include at least one free spin paint each. If you wish to make yours into a long-lived masterpiece, you can make it directly onto a wood-framed stretched canvas. Add £4 small, £8 large (A3) pp
See below for pictures taken at previous events. Additional photos courtesy of : http://www.lorenzophotography.co.uk/
- All items of clothing in the shop are hand-printed using eco-friendly water-based inks onto responsibly-sourced apparel.
- The lampshades are hand-made at Lou’s studio in Peckham from UK sourced components.
- Cushions contain 100% feather-filled UK-made pads for luxury weight, feel and comfort.
- Captured on the Rye will be holding ‘Make-your-own lampshade’ workshops for all ages. We will also be holding ‘Print-your-own t-shirt’ workshops with your own designs, using safe water-based inks. Details to be announced soon.
- Captured on the Rye, in collaboration with local artists and artisans, will be extending their range of products to include ceramic wares, greetings cards and upholstered items.
- Contact Lou for more information or pop into the shop for a chat.
- See pictures below for examples of Captured on the Rye designs in various happy customers’ habitats.